Getting to know your eyes

April 7, 2010

I am currently sitting in a hospital waiting room. To my left and right are mahogany-colored armchairs with blue cushions. On these cushions is a complex diamond pattern interwoven with a red floral pattern. Across from me is a potted tree, clearly fake, its perpetually lively green leaves an ironic juxtaposition to the perpetual illness and death permeating the hospital’s atmosphere. An almost unhealthily skinny nurse sits at a raised oak looking desk. The oak is probably fake too. I’ve yet to see her eyes as she’s yet to look up from her cellphone for the 20 minutes I’ve been sitting here. I’d take a picture if not for the bold “No cameras, cellphones, or audio devices please” sign. I suppose it doesn’t pertain to nurses.

One Response to “Getting to know your eyes”

1.   garcinia cambogia side effects webmd Says:

Skinny Water is a product that can help you lose weight while providing the health benefits that you want.
    Garcinia Cambogia is used in cooking also as one of the ingredients in various curries.

The first step to a clean body is to control your intake of harmful preservatives and other
    chemicals.

Have a look at my website garcinia cambogia side effects webmd